Thursday, May 15, 2008

GreeneAcres

His new home. Greene Acres Equestrian Center. He is soo happy. I will get some pictures of the whole place. My mom and Barbara came up with their dogs, Molly and Meredith, (Molly is deaf and only has one eye, she loves Bass, Meredith, I don't know if she's to sure yet.) (I'll put pictures up of them also.)

So, they came up over the weekend and we walked with Bass over the little bridge to the field. He was so good. I thought for sure he would give me a hard time. I watched him though, as soon as I saw him getting a little nervous I would turn him back toward the barn and let him eat grass. I only had to do that twice and when he was calm he just walked right over.

oh! He is also starting to gain weight. His winter coat is shedding out revealing his shiny summer coat.

All this Natural Horsemanship stuff I've been trying to learn has really helped me. I have made some new friends. Also with working at Dion Tack on the weekends, It has opened up the whole horsey world again. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment